Philadelphia Linux GPG Keysigning Parties
Our current procedure for keysignings is simple and allows for on-the-fly signings if people bring along printouts of their keys.
- Upload your key to a keyserver
- Print out copies of your fingerprint to give out at meeting
- At meeting: swap fingerprints and check identities
- At home: get keys from keyservers, sign keys, and send signed keys back to their owner
Matthew Rosewarne has written detailed instructions for this process:
Keysigning with the GNU/Linux Terminal
"...PLUG is definitely the most 'crypto-aware' LUG that I know of..."
- Greg Sabino Mullane, of the biglumber.com keysigning coordination site, 4/23/02
Return to PLUG Index.
$Id: index.html 92 2007-08-17 03:48:12Z mct $